I have been thinking of:
– I really dislike food that is heavily salted – it is a cheap way to disguise lack of flavor and incredibly unhealthy.
– I do not like to eat fish that has been cooked whole… Some people love it, I do not like my food to stare back at me
– I just finished having dinner, it is 11pm
– Very sad about the gypsies that are being kicked out of Spain and France – why doesn’t anyone do something about it?
– I absolutely adore spending time at the beach reading a book and going in for a swim whenever it gets too hot
– Talking about beaches… Jason forced me to do couples body surfing… :)
– Freaking out about my comprehensive exams in a month… FREAKING OUT!
– love the healthy food option at the mall in Tavira, Portugal… gourmet food for the price of fast food… something to be emulated by many malls in the US, I think
– Did I mention the amount of fresh seafood, veggies, cheeses, and fruits that are available here?
– It seems like I have been thinking a lot about food lately :)